Project Account Manager
South West | Excellent Salary | Ref: RG-5000676
My client is a leading design business specialising in crafts, homeware, party, gifting cosmetics and pet accessories, due to growth they are looking to appoint an experienced Project Account manager.
The purpose of the Project Management role is to deliver exceptional customer service through customer loyalty and sales growth by expert management of product development, sourcing, negotiating, manufacturing, quality control and delivery – all to a high standard.
This is a great opportunity to work for a dynamic business, founded by talent, ambition and relationships. They have honed their strengths by understanding what they do well and how they work best together. Their growth is underpinned by teamwork, a positive and proactive attitude, and a shared culture of supportive excellence.
- Successfully Project Manage customer briefs from validating proposals, budgeting, sourcing, negotiating, manufacturing and delivering on time to a high standard.
- Negotiation is key within this role. Understanding your customer’s and your Production Facilities requirements clearly to leverage best pricing that leads to optimal margin.
- Build strong relationships for the best quality, price and service for sustainable future business with a significant profit.
- Managing critical paths.
- To proactively build turnover and margin by developing customer specific product roadmaps and forecasts using the knowledge and experience of the Product team.
- Be able to create innovative and customer focused product proposals that will be sent to customers which will make the customers excited to order our, beautifully designed products.
- Work effectively within the Team – Use effective and solution focused communication to resolve project issues with all Teams in projects related to your accounts and others if required.
- Work well under time pressure and not allow this to cause disharmony in the team by using the substantial support at your disposal.
- Attend team meetings to provide updates on project status; prepare meeting agendas and take minutes.
You must be a strong negotiator, commercially aware, highly organised with the ability to work under pressure.
We regret that due to the volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.