PRODUCT DEVELOPER – Sportswear
Liverpool, Manchester, North West | Excellent Salary + BENS | Ref: RG-5000782
I have an excellent opportunity for a Product Developer to join a premier sportswear brand across their ladies & mens sportswear/teamwear.
Responsibilities of this role include:
- Develop products from initial tech pack stage through to final bulk production buy-ready, ensuring quality, fit and price targets are met.
- Build and maintain a thorough understanding of the supply base and ensure awareness throughout the broader team.
- Develop and foster strong working relationships with suppliers.
- Manage individual workload and timelines.
- Assist in the design process by identifying opportunities for improvement or efficiency.
- Use the line plan to ensure all target prices are adhered to.
- Ensure accurate tech packs, enabling easy understanding for factories.
- Contribute to the business innovation agenda, identifying new ideas within the supply base.
- Work with the supply chain team to ensure clarity of product development information both internally and externally.
You must possess solid sportswear experience in order to be considered, as its essential that you understand technical and performance fabrics!
We regret that due to the volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.