Berkshire, South East | £35,000 | Ref: LT-5000906
Success Appointments are looking for a Photographer/Videographer for a furniture lifestyle brand.
About the Job
Are you a highly creative photographer, who has skills in videography and editing? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment?
We are looking for an energetic person with a can-do attitude to work in an established creative team photography and video production. Within this role you will be responsible for capturing all content owned and paid for channels, this includes still and motion for website, newsletters, social platforms as well as product videos and editing of all output. You will be playing an essential role within a team where effective and punctual fulfilment is critical to the smooth running of the business.
High quality photography and video supports every aspect of the team, so this is a real opportunity to make a great contribution and see positive results from your work.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Reporting to the Creative Brand Manager, creating still and video content across website and social platforms as well as for other channels both on and offline, following brand guidelines.
- Editing all content with to a high quality standard in line with best practices and the company brand guidelines.
- Capturing lone and lifestyle photography across all product categories, supporting the brand storytelling with engaging content production.
- Editing all video content with motion graphics and music overlay efficiently to a high quality standard.
- Keeping an up-to-date knowledge of latest trends, competitors and analytics across multimedia.
Communication with studio team regarding shoot calendar, studio use and product photoshoot key dates.
- Working collaboratively with stylist, other photographers, brand and marketing teams to ensure all shoots are briefed, prepped and executed effectively.
- Managing video, music and audio media library
- Sourcing voiceover artists/presenters and recording audio
- Visiting customers and clients to film Q&A style interviews with overlay of product in their home/location.
- Working alongside the shoot team to ensure the studio is prepared equipment wise pre shoot and all equipment is stored safely when not in use.
If you’re right for this demanding and challenging role then you’ll:
Have the following personal skills and attributes:
- 5+ years product videography/photography experience
- 5+ years video/photo editing, preferably Final Cut Pro X or Adobe Premier Pro/ Capture One and Adobe Photoshop
- Sound recording experience using H4N Zoom and Sennheiser Lavalier Wireless Mic
- Confident in using a variety of cameras and video lights (all equipment provided in house)
- Motion graphic experience
- Great attention to detail.
- Good eye for product and trends with commercial sense.
- Able to work independently, prioritise tasks, and manage your time effectively.
- A natural team player.
- Good communication skills.
- Confident and energetic.
- Ability to multi-task and function well under pressure, this is a fast paced and growing team so being flexible and agile will be key to your success in the role.
- Microsoft excel, Word, Powerpoint skills
- You’ll understand the challenges of working in a small, but rapidly growing company environment.
- Full clean driving license for minimum of 1 year (must be prepared to drive to locations using own vehicle and will be expected to drive vans when needed)
If you have relevant experience for this role please click the apply button to send your CV to Lee Talson, remembering to state your current salary level and package
Job ref: LT-5000906
We regret that due to the volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.