PAID SOCIAL MEDIA COORDINATOR – Fast pace fashion brand
London | £30,000 - £32,000 | Ref: LT-47128
digital, freelance-contract, marketing-pr
TEMP to PERM IMMEDIATE START
Working for a fast pace fashion retailer as a Paid Social Media Coordinator you will be responsible for the everyday planning and building of all social media paid advertising across the main channels (Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest etc.). This role will support the wider team on ad-hoc projects, reporting and analysis. The Coordinator will work closely with the Social Media Manager to develop the existing paid media strategy and any upcoming plans and projects.
Understanding the ad servings on the different channels available and experience in building ads, particularly in Facebook’s Power Editor, and understanding how best to get results for both DR and Brand Awareness is necessary for this role.
- Advert and campaign planning across all paid social channels.
- Campaign building and asset briefing across all paid social channels.
- Reporting weekly, monthly and on a campaign basis for all paid channels. As well as supporting and leading, the team in the organic channel reporting.
- Supporting the other social media team members in the day-to-day running of the accounts.
- Attending all editorial and planning sessions to feed in social requirements and ideas.
- Delivery of large-scale campaign plans along-side forecasted results for both the Social Media Manager and Heads of Department.
- Assisting in forecasting for quarterly and ad-hoc budget requests.
- Working alongside the brand marketing team to support paid opportunities for driving in-store traffic and larger brand campaigns.
Experience/ Skills / Competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 1 year experience within a paid social media role, either in-house or agency
- Must have hands on experience building adverts on social channels and understand the different ad types available to each channel
- Enthusiasm for social media advertising and how it can support the different objectives within the company
- Understanding of different attribution models (e.g. pixel, last click) as well as how these can be applied and can affect results
- Analytical approach to viewing results from campaigns and understanding how to deliver these to the wider business
Job ref: LT-47128
If you have the relevant experience for this role, please click the apply button to send your CV to Lee Talson, remembering to state your current salary and package.
We regret that due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.