Merchandising Administration Assistant
London, Watford | £20,000 | Ref: NT-5000873
We are currently recruiting for a Merchandising Administration Assistant to join the Merchandising team of a large value high street retailer’s Head office in Watford. As Merchandising Administration Assistant, you will work in a team of 3 and report into a Merchandiser to support in maximizing sales and profit through effective management of stock.
This role’s location will be divided between office based and remote working.
- Providing accurate sales reports and analysis to support the merchandising team with strategy decisions on stock, stores, grading and range planning
- Collating accurate sales history reports to generate size mixes and support merchandising and buying decisions by reflecting in buy ratios
- Ensuring all POs on department are raised accurately and sent to supplier when needed
- Updating and maintaining accurate delivery schedule
- Ensuring all department housekeeping is kept up to date on systems each week
- Attending a weekly allocation and trade meeting with the allocations/merchandising teams
- Ensuring stock is allocated and moving through the warehouse as expected
To be successful in this position you will have competent Excel skills, an analytical mindset and strong communication and numerical skills.
If you have relevant experience for this role please click the apply button to send your CV to Nadine Tipping, remembering to state your current salary level and package
Job ref: NT-5000873
We regret that due to the volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.