Merchandise Analyst/Trading Support
Manchester, North West | Up to £35,000 | Ref: NT-5000729
Success Appointments are recruiting an exciting opportunity to work for one of the biggest online ladieswear brands as a Merchandise Analyst/Trading Support.
This is a demanding but very varied role and will require confidence to drive and work independently. You will work across the Merchandise team as well as with other teams across the business, and there will also be opportunity to work alongside the directors and potentially some exposure to the CEOs.
The successful candidate will be able to work under pressure and be reactive to changing commercial and seasonal requirements. You will support the Buying & Merchandising function in order to ensure all relevant stakeholders have accurate and insightful data which can directly, proactively and consistently assist in decision making relating to maximising profitability and contributing to overall business strategy and growth.
- Analyses data and makes recommendations for improving Merchandising Operations e.g. Intake, Stock optimisation.
- Design and deliver periodic/ weekly reporting highlighting Risks & opportunities whilst monitoring key KPIs
- Work alongside Merchandising, Buying to be able improve reporting and analysis
- Is proactive and plays a key role in developing the appropriate Buying & Merch reporting to support optimal decisions to be made to achieve best results
- Efficiency on regular analysis/insight work on where this work can be automated.
- Analyse Sale and promotion periods to establish optimum pricing/discounts to achieve desired results.
- Centrally manage Pricing actions for promotional periods
- Lead and deliver pricing analysis on product portfolio for each key international territory against competitors
- Work with other analytical reporting teams like BI
We regret that due to the volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted.