Junior/Assistant Product Developer-Freelance
London | £20,000 - £25,000 | Ref: RG-5000811
A premium sustainability ladies brand is looking for an Junior/Assistant Product developer to join their team 3 days a week.
You will be working across the collection from initial concept through to SMS.
• Assisting in sourcing new fabrics/trims/innovation within sustainability.
• Maintain all aspects of the critical path with the team to ensure deadlines for key dates and events are achieved.
• Champion the business ethics to produce and develop a range/trims/fabric that delivers a sustainable impact.
• Assisting in amending cad Overviews, cad drawings or tech packs were required
• Create allocation Overviews or update Overviews as required
• Update Database when necessary.
• Monitor lab dip, print strike offs, embroidery approvals/comments
• Measure & prepare samples make notes related to the products.
• Log and monitor samples/ organise sample rails.
• Ensuring all Fabric Qualities, Fabric Colours, Embroideries, Prints, Trims & Labelling are up to date.
• Assisting in updating the sample tracker/SMS approval status.
• Assist and support Garment Tech with comments and updates. To produce products that fit well and communicate with the factory.
You must have a Minimum of 2 years product development experience within a premium or luxury brand.
We regret that due to the volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.