Manchester, North West | £27,000 - £28,000K | Ref: RG-5000775
This is an exciting opportunity to become part of one of the most established ladieswear suppliers in Manchester. You would be working in an extremely fast paced environment and we require a versatile and dynamic candidate to service our ever growing customer base of high street, etailers and supermarkets.
- Managing orders using the critical path from start to finish, liaising with the factory and customer on a daily basis.
- Working with a number of different major high street retailers and etailers, tailoring your approach to each customer’s way of working.
- Working direct with factories in Pakistan / China / Bangladesh – this requires constant communication via email, phone and regular video conferences.
- Reviewing approvals internally before submitting to the customer and chasing for comments, then issuing the approval comments to the factories / requesting any resubmissions.
- Checking and approving fit samples before passing across to the technical department for measuring.
- Navigating orders using the critical path – it is solely the merchandiser’s responsibility to ensure this document is fully updated at all times and is constantly reviewed and submits are chased accordingly.
- Lead weekly critical path meetings with the relevant account manager and tech, providing a full status update on each line.
- Working closely with the account managers highlighting any issues or problems as they occur.
- Managing the order raising process with our admin team.
- Managing the shipping process with the factories, ensuring the correct bookings are made and chasing for shipping documents.
- Compiling shipping document packs and approving for payment with our internally shipping / accounts team.
We regret that due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.