Garment Technical Manager- Ladies E-com Brand
Manchester, North West | £Excellent | Ref: RG-5000764
A premium ladies online E-com brand are looking to recruit a Garment Technical Manager to join this fast growing highly successful ladieswear brand.
- Experience of managing a team
- Experience and success of managing workflow and output of a tech department.
- Highly skilled technically, with both a detailed but commercial eye and experience of executing all technical details involved in the process of producing clothing.
- Understanding of how different fabrics behave.
- Ability to work very quickly, whilst maintaining quality and accuracy.
- Experience of working with suppliers overseas. Must be able to work with suppliers clearly and effectively to build relationships and liaise on all technical matters efficiently.
- Interpersonal skills be able to collaborate across all other departments.
- Thrive in a fast-paced changing environment where you constantly need to adapt to new challenges.
- A democratic and inclusive management style, with the ability to lead by example, support and inspire.
- Thorough understanding of ethical working practises and the audit process, as well as the implementation of correct action plans.
- Extensive experience of working with a varied supply base.
- Unafraid of change and challenges on a day to day basis.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
We regret that due to the volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.