Footwear & Accessories Technologist
Leeds, West Yorkshire | Excellent Salary + BENS | Ref: RG-5000766
Multichannel retailer based in Leeds are looking to recruit a Footwear & Accessories Technologist to join their QC team.
The role will be to spec, fit and seal products within their ranges to maximise sales and minimise returns.
- To spec, fit and seal styles within their ranges, predominately footwear, homeware, and accessories.
- Working closely with suppliers to ensure tasks are completed in line with critical path dates.
- To check and approve branding / labelling on each style in line with brand definitions.
- Oversee inspection of deliveries on relevant styles and agree actions on any rectification work required.
- Collation of reports and returns information.
- Understand reasons for returns and take all possible commercial actions to minimise returns.
- Work cross functionally with internal departments to ensure smooth running of the day-to-day quality control function.
You must have 2-3 years experience within footwear, strong communication and interpersonal skills and be passionate about product and product development.
We regret that due to the volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.