Ecommerce Optimisation Manager
London | £Competitive salary + bonus + benefits | Ref: OC-5000888
Based Central London/flexi working
Success Appointments are hiring an Ecommerce Optimisation Manager to join a leading online fashion brand in central London. This role reports into the Ecommerce Director and is responsible for the product strategy and enrichment, on-site search, taxonomy and sort order of several women’s and menswear websites.
- Manage a team of 9 people (Product Optimisation Executives, Online Visual Merchandisers and Publishers)
- Ensure the product range is categorised and represented in an effective and commercial way
- Ensure product enrichment is customer focused and undertake daily and weekly analysis to ensure KPIs are met
- Manage the search directory for each site
- Analyse each site daily to ensure sort order requirements have been met and develop a testing roadmap
- Work closely with other internal departments, including IT, trading, buying, merchandising and studio teams
- Ensure strict brand guidelines are adhered to, from both internal and 3rd party suppliers
- Share weekly reports with senior stakeholders
We regret that due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.