Berkshire, London, South East | £30,000 - 35,000K | Ref: OC-5000884
We have an exciting opportunity for an Ecommerce Executive to join an online furniture retailer in Berkshire. Our client produces high quality, design led contemporary furniture. They are growing quickly so are expanding their ecommerce team.
The Ecommerce Executive role is a key hire which will work on the overall ecommerce strategy and support the Ecommerce Manager in the delivery of the roadmap. We are looking for someone ambitious and who is ready for a new challenge.
- Oversee the day to day management and optimisation of the website
- Manage the uploading and set up of new products on the site
- Ensure all pages are up to date, correctly tagged and SEO optimised
- Work with the content team to ensure all site content is relevant and up to date
- Manage and optimise online MarTech platforms
- Manage data feeds and Google Merchant Centre
- Manage the execution of the CRO roadmap
- Work with 3rd party agencies
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar B2C ecommerce role
- Good knowledge of Google Analytics
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience using Shopify Plus would be beneficial
This role offers a salary of between £30-35K. You will be based in the Berkshire office but flexi working is offered.
We regret that due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.