Digital Marketing Executive
All of UK, London, North West, Work from home | Up to £25,000 | Ref: OC-5000780
100% remote working
Success Appointments are hiring a Digital Marketing Executive to join a well-established luxury fragrance brand. Working with master perfumers, the company creates niche and bespoke fragrances using only 100% pure and organic oils and extracts from sustainable sources. Their perfumes are sold globally, with the biggest markets being the US, Europe and Middle East.
The Digital Marketing Executive role is a brand new position which will be responsible for managing the company’s digital marketing channels. Joining a small team and working closely with the founder of the business, you’ll have a lot of ownership and there is immense scope to really make this role your own. We are looking for someone who is creative, driven and full of ideas. This role has huge potential and is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for a new challenge.
- Manage the day to day running and optimisation of paid channels across all markets
- Plan and execute email campaigns
- Help manage the company’s social media channels
- Build relationships with influencers and manage collaborations
- Undertake regular reporting and analysis of campaigns
- Manage budgets and ensure ROI
- 2+ years’ experience in digital marketing
- Knowledge of paid channels is essential (PPC and paid social)
- Social media and influencer marketing experience would be advantageous
- Experience working for a luxury brand or retailer is essential
- Experience working in fragrances, beauty, fashion or FMCG is preferred
- Self-motivated and able to work in a start-up type environment
- International marketing experience (US or Middle East) would be a plus
This position is 100% remote based and offers a salary of up to £25K, depending on experience.
We regret that due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.