Designer – Sportswear
Manchester, North West | £25,000 - £28,000K | Ref: RG-5000786
Based Liverpool / Manchester
A leading sportswear brand is looking to recruit a designer across their team kit business.
You will be responsible for the design of seasonally relevant performance apparel collections for the Replica business. Utilise knowledge of performance construction techniques, fabrications, and player needs to create designs that are fit for purpose and meet all the requirements of the athlete.
- Research and interpret global consumer, market and design trends, and input into seasonally relevant concepts. Ensuring their application within their Performance Apparel offerings.
- Immerse yourself in the creative vision for the brand, and ensure its execution within Apparel design.
- Assist in the creation of the seasonal colour palette.
- Ensure that all briefs contain the required information and are thoroughly understood before beginning a project.
- Ability to understand the end consumer and build seasonally relevant stories.
- Work closely with the Product Developers to ensure that designs will meet target price levels.
- Create accurate tech packs enabling easy understanding for development and factories.
- Collaborate with Development and Supply Chain to ensure that designs are viable for production, and understand factory and cost limitations.
You must have experience in designing high performance sportswear in order to be considered.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a growing and innovative sportswear brand.
We regret that due to the volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.