Customer Data Analytics Manager
London | Up to 55K + bonus + benefits | Ref: OC-5000732
Based Central London
Success Appointments are looking for a Customer Data Analytics Manager to join a well-known British retailer. The company is revolutionising the way they work and are in the middle of their transformation to become a digital-first business. They’ve won numerous employment awards and offer their staff excellent learning and development opportunities. It’s a great time to join the business as they transform how they work and attract the best talent to drive it forward.
As a Customer Data Analytics Manager you will be responsible for analysing and producing insights on customer growth initiatives across the business. You’ll be analysing a broad range of initiatives, with a particular emphasis on new digital and data driven initiatives which use state of the art technologies. You’ll be the go-to analytical expert for these insights, using metrics such as customer engagement and profitability, and communicating your findings to key stakeholders. Joining a cross-functional team that pushes boundaries, you will have access to extensive data and analytical tools. This is a critical role for the business and your insights will shape the future of customer engagement and growth across the business.
– 5+ years’ experience in analytics, preferably with experience in retail or customer data analytics.
– A strong technical skillset is essential. You must be an advanced user of SQL/PySpark and Python.
– Experience using Power BI or similar.
– Experience mining large and complex data sets.
– Experience using statistical and data science techniques to deliver business projects.
– Ability to deliver analytical insights and recommendations in a commercial and compelling manner.
This position offers a fixed salary of up to £55K depending on experience + bonus + excellent employee benefits.
If you have the relevant experience for this role, please send your CV to Olivia Constantinides, along with your salary expectations.
We regret that due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.