Manchester, North West | £Excellent | Ref: NT-5000685
This incredibly successful online young fast fashion retailer are looking for an accomplished Buying Manager to join their team.
As Buying Manager you will work with the Head of Buying to define the future buying strategy and lead the buying team to commercial success within the agreed buying plans.
Responsibilities of your role will include:
- Ensure there is a clear critical path process and that deadlines are met in order to achieve business objectives.
- Oversee and manage category P&L
- Follow emerging market and industry trends and lead the buying team to interpret these for their customer, ensuring you remain up-to-date and competitive.
- Own the critical path across the buying team and ensure all steps are completed pre- and post-sign off to ensuring you have the right product at the right time.
- Responsible for the implementation of the buying strategy across all buying teams and ensuring adherence to the commercial goals.
- Work with the Merchandising Manager to define range balance and budgets across all areas and ensure that commercial opportunities are chased effectively.
- Work with Merchandising to ensure commercial opportunities on an individual basis are maximised.
Meet regularly with key suppliers to ensure an effective partnership.
As an experienced Buying Manager you will have impeccable eye for the latest products and trends. You will be a passionate individual who can adapt to your environment and have resilience. You will have extensive experience negotiating and partnering with suppliers. Have had full P&L exposure and be able demonstrate effective commercial performance across a whole category.
We regret that due to the volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.