ASSISTANT GARMENT TECHNOLOGIST – Sportswear
Liverpool, Manchester, North West | Excellent Salary | Ref: RG-5000784
A leading premium sportswear brand is looking to recruit an Assistant Technologist to support a team of technologists.
• main responsibility is to support 3 senior garment technologists
• Issue fit samples, find trims, fabrics, keep the fabric library up to date
• Chase sampling fabric/trims
• Chase samples from the suppliers by reference to critical path , fit meeting dates etc
• Responsibility for completing production schedule for weekly company production meeting
• Send out fit comments, support technologists in fit meetings
• Update the critical path, raise any issues, work with internal buying and design teams
• Liaise closely with the factories and assist in translating comments
The ideal candidate will have experience in sportswear, able to work in a fast paced environment with the ability to meet deadlines, along with a good eye for detail.
If you have relevant experience for this role please click the apply button to send your CV to Rachel Greene, remembering to state your current salary level and package.
Job ref: RG-5000784
We regret that due to the volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.