Account Manager – Branded Sportswear
Liverpool, Manchester, North West | Excellent Salary + BENS | Ref: RG-5000785
Based Liverpool / Manchester
Due to continued growth I have an amazing opportunity to work for this premium sportswear brand as an Account Manager. Spanish language is an advantage.
The Ideal candidate for this Account Manager role will be sales focused, have excellent administration, communication & interpersonal skills, a keen eye for attention to detail, production driven with the ability to prioritise and manage multiple accounts.
- Focus on the delivery of quarterly and annual sales and margin targets
- Daily management of key accounts
- Effectively deal with all types of enquiries from existing clients and new business customers. This will involve identifying their needs and providing a professional and efficient service with tight deadlines and fast turn arounds.
- Project Management experience, overseeing briefs from development, through sampling to final delivery.
- Liaise and negotiate with suppliers.
- Work alongside the internal teams and be the face of the brand in day to day queries.
You will need to be
- Be a real team player, with personality, empathy and the drive to succeed, with exceptional organisational skills
- An understanding of the market dynamics of the sportswear industry
- Have the ability to develop and maintain relationships at all levels
- Have excellent communication and presentation skills (both written and verbal)
- Must strive to achieve a standard of excellence at all times.
- Must demonstrate a positive, dynamic, and enthusiastic approach to all aspects of the business.
Spanish language is a massive advantage along with sportswear experience.
We regret that due to the volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.